Saturday, March 1, 2014

Timeless Trench coat is the clear winner!

     Well it looks like you all have decided that I should sew the Timeless Trench coat with 35 votes.

I plan to start on my muslin early this week to be sure to get the fit right in the shoulders. I will post once a week on my project and plan to break it up with a few fun simple things in between.
I am looking forward to seeing all of March makes.


I am giving away another 2 patterns
Vogue 1261 size Xsm, Sml, Med

and 
Vogue 1235  size 8-10-12-14

Leave a comment are interested in the patterns. I will once again use the random number generator to choose the winner next week.
Happy Sewing!
Jennifer



4 comments:

  1. Yay, the classic trench was my favourite! Love the DKNY pattern, simple and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love V 1261 Alice and Olivia...cute top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both patterns are nice, but if I'd have to choose, it would be the V1261 Alice and Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the fabric you choose for the trench coat, and the finished coat. You always make such beautiful garments. I love your fabric choices, too. Wow. Both patterns are nice and the kind of style I love. I'm going to leave it to the coin toss goddess!

    ReplyDelete