Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Completed Bombshell Bathing Suit


                 Completed Bombshell Swimsuit






Yes! That's over 40 me on the internet in a Bathing suit. I think that best expresses  how much I like this swimsuit.It really is very flattering. 









My bombshell cost....1 1/2 yd  of fabric @ $12.00, lining 1/2 yard at $14.00 purchased at Nancys Sewing Basket in Seattle,  1 pattern  Etsy $10.00, elastic and thread $4.00 Bra Cups purchased from Sew Sassy Fabrics for $3.98. Fabulous instructions and camaraderie FREE! Grand Total expenses ...$46.00.
I think it looks as nice as these...






.











          ModCloth $89.99                                                               

          
 Now to decide on a coverup,  I like  these with maybe a sheer lightweight fabric.
                                                   What do you think?
 



               Can't you just imagine me sipping cocktails poolside in Palm springs? 





4 comments:

  1. Wow, You look fabulous! Great job! I will wear a very long coverup by the pool with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as lovely as I'd imagined. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It truly is a flattering swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete